Now is the time! FALL LAWN CARE TIPS!
- Remove weeds prior to reseeding
- Apply lime (when needed - approximately every 3 years) to sweeten the soil / lower acidity
- For a free soil test to ensure your soil is healthy, click on the following link: King County Conservation District
- Over-seed and top-dress thin areas
- Fertilize using organic fertilizer from September through October
- ** Are you already late? No worries. You can add synthetic fertilizer as late as mid-November
- Try to avoid walking on saturated lawn during winter months
With these steps you will have beautiful, healthy turf in the spring!