Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, delivered in person or sent in the mail.
- Monday-Friday, 10 am - 6 pm.
- This is a seasonal position with the opportunity to extend based on skills and performance.
- Safe driving skills and the ability to drive a 16-foot box truck with a lift gate.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The capacity to load, unload and maneuver shrubs and trees using hand carts and other tools.
- The capacity to work efficiently and safely in various work environments.
- The main responsibility of this position is to deliver nursery plants and other goods to customers' homes in excellent condition and with premium customer service.
- Other tasks include gathering, loading and organizing deliveries in an efficient and safe manner.
- The delivery driver maintains a clean delivery truck and loading zone. All plants in the loading zone will be checked for water needs and grooming each day.
- When deliveries are complete for the day, the driver will participate in other nursery tasks including watering, grooming, tagging and stocking plants, unloading trucks and performing equipment and nursery maintenance.
- Candidates must have a valid Washington state drivers license and a clean driving record.